Hoekstra Transportation in Grand Rapids, Michigan is seeking a qualified Automotive Mechanic to perform needed repairs on commercial vehicles. Experience in the automotive industry is required. Position is full time, first shift, in a clean well lit environment. Position will be compensated at a competitive hourly wage and includes health insurance and 401K.
- Diagnosis and repair of commercial vehicles.
- Keeping detailed notes in customer files for training and billing purposes.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Perform work according to safety standards of the position including OSHA rules and regulations.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma
- Clean Driving Record
- Heavy Truck State Certifications Preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in automotive repair or college training equivalent
- Proficient with computers
* Must pass post-employment offer physical and substance abuse screening before 1st day of employment
**Qualified applicants should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org