We’re excited to announce the newest offering from Thomas Built Buses and the latest addition to our alternative fuel offerings. Jouley.
Thomas Built Buses has been moving the industry forward for more than 100 years. Now we’re driving it in a whole new way with Jouley, the first generation Saf-T-Liner® C2 electric bus.
Named after the joule unit of energy, Jouley is our first electric bus and a working example of not only how important electric vehicles are to us, but how important they are to Daimler as a whole. It’s emissions-free, noise pollution-free and fossil fuel-free, helping you save operating costs — and maybe even the planet. Ideal for in-town routes, Jouley is the latest chapter in our joint commitment with Daimler to providing proven, sustainable solutions today. And tomorrow.
Some features include…
- Up to 100 mile operating range with option to add more with additional battery packs, ideal for in-town routes
- Vehicle performance on par with conventional vehicle
- Safety first construction, built with reliable fault-tolerant design
- Quieter operations reduce driver distraction and increase awareness of what’s going on inside the bus
- Advanced Software Technology
- Reduced fuel cost, electricity is the lowest most stable operating cost of fuel
Learn more @ https://thomasbuiltbuses.com/school-buses/saf-t-liner-c2-jouley/#videoplay/0/