Trusted in Transportation since 1928
Sales, Customization & Maintenance
At Hoekstra Transportation, we provide solutions. We go beyond the dealership as your end-to-end transportation partner. From selection to customization, financing and maintenance, we’ll guide you every step of the way.
The world of Horizon Zero Dawn is filled with various kinds of dangers and all kinds of enemies. All these mechanical animals have their strengths and weaknesses. And today we will give you advice on how easy it is to defeat enemies and Horizon Zero Dawn bosses.The easiest way to win is to find weaknesses by scanning the enemy before the battle. Stay in cover and press R3 to scan the enemy. This will allow Eloy to learn all the weaknesses of the enemy.
The yellow highlighted areas are weak areas. If you hit them with a shot, you will inflict a huge amount of damage.
Keep in mind that animals belong to a certain type of elemental damage. Make sure the enemy is vulnerable to your type of ammunition.
And don’t forget the traps! Horizon Zero Dawn is one of the few games where their use gives a huge advantage in battle. Even a huge enemy can be stunned and tied with a net, making it weaker than a chicken. Just act quickly, enemies very often break these bonds.
For decades, Hoekstra has assisted schools in meeting their busing needs with flexible, forward-thinking solutions.
- Ongoing maintenance programs
- Leasing and financing options
- Alternative fuels, hybrid and electric models
- Hoekstra Transportation is a Thomas platinum support certified dealer
Hoekstra would love to help you pick out the shuttle bus that fits your needs.
- 5 – 45 passenger capacity
- CDL and non-CDL options available
- Lift equipped with a wide array of accessibility options
Hoekstra customizes high efficiency Sprinter Vans to fit an array of applications for contractors, expediters, and luxury transportation.
- Tough, versatile, dependable, and efficient
- Cargo, crew, passenger, and cab chassis models
- Luxury and custom upfit options